New services available to Blue Air passengers
We would like to inform you that Blue Air has two new services available at "Henri Coanda" International Airport (OTP). These services are as described below:
- VIP “Business Lounge” provides added comfort to those waiting to be boarded on Blue Air flights. Passengers who purchase this service will receive from the Blue Air ticketing office a personalized invitation, based on which they will have access to one of the two lounges, after previously conducting the check-in, Security Control and Frontier formalities.
In the Business Lounge you will have at your disposal a wide range of products and services:
• Mini-bar (pastries, alcoholic drinks, coffee, milk, tea, juice)
• Specially designed smoking space
• Wireless Internet access, computers, TV (national and international channels)
• Fax and copier
• National and international publications
• Audio announcements and flight status monitors
• Facilities for people with reduced mobility (lift, toilets, assistance)
The price for the Business Lounge is 20 euro per person and it’s only available for departures from Bucharest.
- LOU “Protocol Service” available in Bucharest "Henri Coanda" International Airport. This service is available for both Departures and Arrivals.
Passengers who choose the Protocol Service - Departures will be picked up by the staff of AIHCB Protocol, after the check-in formalities. They will be escorted with priority for Security and Border Control and will be invited to the Protocol lounge, where a mini-bar and the services listed above are available. For boarding, passengers will be escorted to the plane either with a protocol minibus or to the gate with direct access to the aircraft, as appropriate.
Passengers who choose the Protocol Service - Arrivals will be met at the plane and escorted to the Protocol lounge, if they wish. Later, they will be escorted with priority up to the Border where they will be directed to the Customs hall. Protocol staff will not engage in any form to retrieve the luggage of the passenger and in the Customs Control formalities.
The price for Protocol Service is 70 euro per person per flight segment.
Both services can be purchased while booking your ticket or later, directly from the Blue Air website or the call Center.
For information concerning Blue Air, you can contact the Call Center on: + 357 24841180. Our fax number is: +357 24841008 and our E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Employees in charge for the operation of Blue Air are Mrs. Costa Elena, who is the Commercial Manager of Blue Air in Cyprus, Mrs. Sotiriou Iliana Operations Supervisor in Cyprus, Reservations and Ticketing Officers: Âurghelea Beatrice and Andreou Chryso.
Our offices at the airport are open Monday-Sunday from 09.00 – 21.00 hrs for your best service. Representatives at airport are Mrs. Talaba Nicoleta and Mrs. Iolanda Iezan.
For information please contact the below number:
Sales Office: Τel: +357 24 008490/ Fax: +357 24 008492